Sunday, February 12, 2012

These BS LINKS Blogg, Vol 3

Here are this week's links. I will start off with at&t.

Oh how I hate at&t
Throttled at only slightly over 2.1 gigs. BOO at&t. I think there needs to be a website with a database of what at&t is throttling people at. Like what the cut off is for. Update: Towards the end of this week at&t was mentioned at throttling anyone that breaks 2 gigs. They said this was considered in the top 5%. I can not find the official statement from at&t, but I wish I could remember where I saw it so that I could share the link.

UPDATE from this morning 2/13/11
at&t is terrible. Switch to Sprint. (And tell them I sent you so we both get credit)

This is an awesome Super Hero Toys link!
I found this on Saturday of this week and it was just great innocent fun. I like toys. I think if people wouldn't consider me crazier than they already consider me, I would still play with toys.


Anti-piraters PIRATING!
I ENJOYED this article immensely.


http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Brandon-Spikes-Pink-Suit.jpg
This might be why the patriots lost. haha Seriously, it might.

In time for Valentine's Day, Romance is not dead.
This guy. He's a HOPELESS romantic. And I like how the judge said Red Lobster. I LOVE that place.

Sadness. Probably the stupidest reason for murder EVER!
Or the smartest. I defriended  someone this week because he copied one of my jokes on Facebook. I was livid, but when you have 5,000 followers on facebook and you have to use MY stuff to be funny, then that just proves I'm doing something right and I'm funnier than you.

The best way to prove you are not mentally ill is to sue for $900 trillion. Yeah, seems about right. Potato.
Right after filing the suit the woman said, "I am completely sane!" She then stripped naked, slathered peanut butter on her genitalia, and took off running down the streets yelling, "I like Ike!".

I hope you enjoyed the links for this week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment