Sunday, February 26, 2012

These BS LINKS Blogg, Vol 5

It's so GREAT to see MASE and PUFF DADDY in the same article again!
Oh wait, that was mace. My bad.

This is why I do not have the FACEBOOK app on my phone.
It is bad how much of our privacy is stolen from up without us knowing. I deleted the facebook app because of this.

Thank goodness I do not get the flu often!
Flu leads to Alzheimers

Special place in Hell for this guy
I hope that when I get money, I never become like this guy.

Warning: This Link title mayyyyyyyy be unintentionally offensive. If get offended easily, do not click it because I do not want hurt feelings.
This advertisement bombed

This guy got laid and I didn't. Something is wrong with this world.
What a dick.

Wait, the posterboy for atheism now says there may be a God?
There is a God. haha

Fur is murder! annnnd Murder is ummmm, help me out. MURDER!
Wearing fur is Murder, but killing someone for wearing fur, just good old fashioned fun.

Four Loko is what an underage kid drank before he died.
Maybe his parents should be parents instead of suing a drink company.

"Chink in the Armor"
Fox STILL refuses to report what was actually said. This reminds me of 4th grade when someone did something wrong and got send to the principal's office. Everyone talked about it, but no one would say what the person did. I find the lack of reporting on this more offensive than the offensive term.

Have a safe trip, see you next fall!
Girl falling on news

And boom goes the dynamite.... and you're pregnant.
Target

Warning: This girl is scantily clad!
According to another student at BYU. haha This is funnysad.

No more than 354 Facebook Friends please.
Hmmmmm.

Batman Swingers, where do I sign up?
This is for you Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment