Sunday, February 19, 2012

These BS LINKS Blogg, Vol 4

Gross Mr. Buchanan, gross.
And to think, this guy came close to winning the Republican Presidential nomination in 1996.

I'll take over 15 Million for a month of work. Yep.
However, if you read this article, it isn't as bad as most CEO's get. You know, the CEO's that cut other people's pay at the lower level and cause layoffs.


OH TO
If I could teach T.O. one thing it would be that sometimes you apologize even if you do not feel like you were wrong. He has obviously never had a girlfriend. haha

Colleges banning plastic water bottles
This is GREAT news. I find bottled water to be a rip-off. It is also terrible for the environment. This is a win-win! And fun fact:  If you see me with a plastic water bottle, it has probably been used over 40 times.

Jason Whitlock is HILARIOUS!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH HE SHOULD NOT have to apologize for this.

Judge me if you must, but this makes me sad.
I LOVED Degrassi! (The old school, not the new school)

FoxSports reported this story, but did not give what the offensive term was. Bad reporting. BAD!
It's sad when I have to go to no name sports blogs to get my news because FoxSports was lazy. However after some research I found out it was allegedly "Chink in the armor". Yeah, that's offensive, but that is a better line than 95% of comics could come up with so good job. And FoxSports usually has better coverage than ESPN.com. BOO FoxSports.com for being half assed today, or for being too afraid to quote what another company said. Shame.

Juror Jailed for Facebooking Defendant  THEN bragging about it on facebook.
Again, MAJOR site did not have a picture of this guy, so I had to go looking around the web and found it on a smaller site. Terrible reporting. AND here is the link to his picture, but you will see on USA Today they say the UNIDENTIFIED defendant, however she is clearly identified on Today's article in the first link. Seems that the more you look, the more reporters aren't reporting. What he looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment