Monday, April 18, 2011

Now that's some BS

I'm sofa king funny.

I had a stressful day that shouldn't be stressful. I mean, sometimes I wonder how the fuck simple things can be so difficult.

Today I only needed 3 pictures printed. I went to 6 different places and none of them could do it. I finally find a Duane Reade that said, "Yeah,  we can do it, no problem". I gave them the 45 minutes to get them done, and returned. They weren't printed. The girl there told me the machine was broken. I asked, "WHY did no one tell me it was broken when I made the order?" They had no answer for that common sense question. Fucking retards.

Luckily Staples got me hooked up. So 7th time was a charm.

I'm almost happy that today was so shitty because I kicked ass at comedy tonight. I ad-libbed so much. I did a lot of crowd work. I'm going to buy the DVD so I can put it up on my website. I know you people want to see it. I'm freaking funny.

I'm going to bed, and tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment