Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am so glad to not be at Crumb's.

No matter how bad a day is, I am always happier knowing that I do not have to go to Crumb's any more. Who knew that working at a cupcake place could be so terrible. I know it's been almost a year, and I should be over my hatred of that place, but it is only slowly seeping from my body. At this pace, it could be another 4 to 5 months before it is all gone.

Today did not go according to plan. I feel like very few days actually go according to plan for me. It started off great, I worked on my Valentine's set and I think it is pretty solid. It's good for a Valentine's set. I didn't put any relationship material into my opening five because I'm not sure what other comics are going to do and did not want to step on any toes. And I can always go into relationship stuff between comics if others are not doing any material.

My friend Andrea is going to come dressed as a Panda. That makes me happy.

My friend Gina is funny. And I like her hair curly. That's about all that needs to be said about that.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a great actor, so then people could tell how close I was to having a panic attack. But alas, I'm cursed with the ability to hide everything and put on a brave face. However, my curse is a gift because I can do things naturally that other people can not do after many years of training. So there's that.

This weekend I'm going to start a series of post called "Thee BS Links". It will be some of the top stories that I've read during the week with some thoughts. I think it will be exciting for people. Exciting is a horrible word to use for this. Let me try again:  "I think it will be mildly entertaining and slightly informative". There we go, that is not as good a sell, but it's more honest.

I like boobs. I haven't said that lately and sometimes it needs to be said. So there, I said it.

This blog isn't good at all. It's garbage. I'm not going to mention it on facebook. BUT, I promised to blog once a week and I do not think thee BS Links counts so this is what you're getting. Sorry friends.

I promise to try to do better next time. OH, Tony Kornheiser says that at the end of PTI. I love PTI. I love Tony Kornheiser. I do NOT love that I just wrote a shitty blog. My bad peeps. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment