Sunday, January 29, 2012

These BS LINKS Blogg, Vol 1

Welcome to the first ever "These BS LINKS Blogg". This will be a blogg that has some of the better links I've seen during the week. I feel like I read a lot of interesting things, so it will be my way to share some of the knowledge I have gained during the week.I will try to post one of these every Sunday so you can catch up on the previous week. Enough explanation, let's dig in.

This is sexual battery? Really? No, this is just good old fashioned FUN!
This is funny. OH MY this is funny. I am sure EVERY person that has partied at ECU has either witnessed this, or knows someone who has. I think if everyone watching laughs, it can not be sexual battery. Just my humble opinion.

Ice Ice Baby, too cold, too cold
Sweet. There is no better mix in life than Vanilla Ice and home improvement. NONE. FACT!

Cougar is offensive? Since when???
This is just dumb. They found "Cougar" offensive, but were all in for the "flaming vagina" until they realized it is hard to draw a flaming vagina.

Oh Girl Scouts....
I knew something was fishy about the Girl Scouts the day I was in the mall and they had their table set up across from Lane Bryant. I wish the box said something like, "Now with 30% less calories!" haha

Dude, you SHOULD have said burritos
I have nothing else really to state about this. I often times do not get racism, but this statement just seems so odd that I can not wrap my head around where he was going with it.

Priceline no longer negotiating? That makes me sad. So long Shatner.
This hurts my feelings. Using the negotiator I have never paid more than $150 (including fees) round trip to NC. (To get it to be $150 I think you have to bid $121) That always saved me at least $40. This is a sad day for travelers everywhere.

U!S!A! U!S!A! GM again number one automaker in world!
I miss days of random U! S! A! chants. I think we should bring that back. Yes, it was used mostly in wrestling, but why not use it during football games after the National Anthem? Let's do this!

This guy is my Hero of the Day!
By now, most of you should have already seen this, but this dude is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRvJylbSg7o
I think this is the best one done so far. Followed closely by "Shit Nobody Says". That guy is my new favorite actor.

This guy is my Hero of ANOTHER Day. Great job!
Man I love instant justice. My FAVORITE kind of justice is when someone tries to rob the pizza delivery guy and he shoots them. My belief is that if people knew there was a 33% chance they would die by robbing someone, they probably wouldn't rob someone. And those stupid enough to do it, wouldn't last long. BAM!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. I think this was a nice mix of different information. You're welcome. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment