Tuesday, February 28, 2012

When I have nothing to say, I post a picture of me as a girl

I think when I have nothing to say is the scariest feeling I have in life. Not when it comes to conversations, not when it comes to speaking in front of a group of people, but when it comes to writing. Sitting in my room, and having nothing to say scares me. I want to make my living based on what I have to say. If I have nothing to say, where does that leave me.

I know others experience writer's block.

I couldn't think of anything to write after that. I think what bothers me is that for the first time in my life since 2005 I have TIME to write, and I can not find my voice. Yet, when I lack any time for writing my brain fires on all cylinders. I blame it on El Nino.

To reward you for coming to my blog filled with empty words, here is a picture of me in a dress. One of only TWO pictures ever made of me in a dress. Leading up to my birth, my sister wanted me to be a monkey. When my mom explained that it was not possible for me to come out a monkey, my sister said it would be ok as long as she had a little sister. Unfortunately for Heather, I came out a boy. To appease my sister's desire for a little sister, my mom and Heather dressed me up and made this picture. I introduce to the world my family's inside joke:  Brianna Spain. You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment