Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hugs

I like hugs.

Hugs are the greatest thing that man ever invented. Well since they are so great, it was probably a woman who invented it, but either way. They are great.

It is weird how people in New York differ from people in Greenville when it comes to hugs. New Yorkers  do NOT like to be hugged as much as their southern counterparts. It's weird to me. But, to New Yorkers it is weird that I enjoy hugs so much. Who is to say which is really correct?

I believe I am correct. Hugs are sweet, and make you feel cared about. I agree, there are such things at "creepy" hugs, but normal hugs are the closest thing to Heaven that I know about.

I can understand why someone wouldn't want a "creeper" hug. No one wants someone getting too "handsy" with them whether there is a hug involved or not.

Also, it seems that as a guy, if you hug guys you're gay. Yes, that is a scientific FACT in New York City. I find this to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. How are guys in New York so insecure with themselves that hugging another guy automatically makes them gay. I'm not sure if people understand the concept of what gay really is. Gay is not how you dress, or how you talk, or how you hug. Gay is finding other men attractive and lusting to put your dick in them. I hug the majority of my guy friends and I have yet to ever lust a guy. Hugs are natural. Maybe I was just blessed with the perfect group of friends back in Greenville, North Carolina, but I hugged all of my friends, both guys and girls. It was never a big deal. I always felt it was much more akin to "You are my brother, my friend, and if you ever need anything I am here for you", not "You are my bro, my hoe, and if you ever need "anything" (wink, wink) I am here for you.

I guess this is the end of my thoughts on this. Feel free to write below what you think. I'd be interested to see how people in other parts of the country or world thing about hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment